Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Sweetest Gift

There are some things in this life that you cannot put a price on.  Today, I received one of those very things!  I met a friend on Facebook named Christine Schnee.  She's an amazingly talented woman who lives in Germany and we share a common bond through our love of pigs.

On this National Pig Day, I wanted to say "Thank You" to Christine for the beautiful, beautiful blanket that she sent to my guys!  I have never had anyone give me something so personal and so special; something that I will treasure forever...and it comes from someone half way across the world who I have never met before.  Kindness, compassion, love, and generosity know no boundaries.

Just look at the beautiful stitching, the amazing colors, the darling piggies!  I adore it so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment