Sunday, February 26, 2017

I am positively addicted to subscription boxes!

So, I guess this is my new thing...subscription boxes.  I get them sent to where I work so it's like a special treat at the end of the day.

I've tried a few kinds of boxes.  The first one I ever had was Ipsy.  You go on their website and complete a simple beauty profile.  In about a month, they send 5 sample-sized beauty trials in a cute little bag.  I probably got this 6 or 7 times.  It's pretty trendy and no matter what your profile looks like, you end up with lots of pink and red things.

After Ipsy, I went on to try Birchbox.  I bought this subscription as a gift for my daughter and son.  They have both a woman's and a men's box to try.  The men's box is twice the price but it comes with more deluxe products and a full-size item.  I was pretty impressed with the quality of the items and the brands; all high-end cosmetics that you'd find in big-city department stores and Sephora.  It's sort of like Ipsy for grown-ups.  Overall, I really enjoy getting Birchbox...and I still get it!  If you'd like to try it, here's my link for your deal: 

Give Birchbox a Try!

When I made the transition to cruelty-free products and figured out what I wanted to focus on when it comes to beauty and skincare, I opted to choose my products more carefully. Now, all of my make-up is from IT Cosmetics and my skincare comes from another place that I will tell you about shortly...It's my absolute favorite.

My most recent and by far most fabulous subscription box is from FabFitFun.  They are a quarterly box with add-on options.  Everything is high-end, boutique quality and full-sized products.  You get make-up, jewelry, sunglasses, yoga products, diet products, exercise products, scarves, perfume, and much more...anything could be in that box!  Unlike the other boxes, I have used every single thing in my FabFitFun box!  The first box is the Editor's Box and with my code it was only $39 for a $250 value.  All of the following boxes will be $49 and the value is over $200.  It's a very good deal for very nice things, I promise. I made a video for my daughter who wanted to see the box before she ordered her own.  I'm happy to share it with you!  If you want the box, I would appreciate it if you would use my code and you'll save $10, too!  BEST. BOX. EVER.

FabFitFun Unboxing Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment